Friday 20 February 2015

Big Bang Theory - The Comic Book Store Regeneration

I went home this week for reading week, and kind of forgot what day of the week it was, so I did not watch BBT on time (sorry). My dad reminded me and told me to watch it, said it made him cry. (That may be an exaggeration, I can never tell with him). But here we go!

A good joke not only entertains, but informs. And it takes no Edisons to screw in a lightbulb - he stole the idea and therefore doesn't deserve any credit.

Kripke is back!! Sheldon is jealous for once, because Amy helped Kripke with something,

Speaking of jealousy, Howard is mad that his mom wants him to check on Stewart.

And part of me expected Penny to start singing 'Let it Go' when she was giving Sheldon advice. And something tells me that Jim Parsons missed the dryer by accident when throwing that dyer sheet. And then he just went with it. What a pro.
I still can't believe he didn't pass out laughing at this.
I like the new store, it seems a lot bigger. Leonard and Raj clearly went to the Emily School of Avoiding Awkwardness - lesson one, always offer to do someone a favour so that you can leave when a fight is starting.

Amy has been testing Penny's intelligence with a series of puzzles - testing in comparison tochimps in her lab. So now Penny is the one mad at her.

"I didn't marry you for good points, I married you to blindly support you no matter how ridiculous I'm being!!" That's my future relationship goal, let's be honest. (Although usually I'm the one with the good points).

The guys met Nathan Fillion!! But he's pretending to not be Nathan Fillion... Because if he actually were Nathan Fillion, he would have given them one of these:
He's pretty cool. He's also Canadian!! (Which is probably why he's so cool!)

Apparently Penny is smarter than chimps - but Leonard is not. And I LOVE SARCASTIC PENNY!!! CAN WE HAVE MORE OF HER PLEASE!!!

Ohhhh shit. Howard's mom died. I totally knew this was coming ever since the actress, Carol Ann Susi, passed away last November, but still everyone just looks so sad... And I still don't know if my dad actually cried, but I definitely am... And they said she was like a mother to all of them. Aww that's so sweet. Because she was usually just the butt of all the jokes, but I'm glad they all liked her too. And I'm so disappointed we never got to see her!
Rest in peace Carol Ann. We'll miss your yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment