Monday 20 October 2014

The Big Bang Theory - 'The Expedition Approximation'

Friendly reminder - beginning next week, the Big Bang Theory is airing at 8:00 on Thursdays. Which means, since it's on at the same time as Bones, that I will be forced to only live-blog one (probably Bones) and wait until the other is posted online to watch and blog about it (Probably BBT). This will wreak havoc with my page views, I'm sure... It'll also make my Monday nights a lot less exciting.. but at least I still have NCIS: LA and that new show I'm really loving, Scorpion!!

Sheldon thinks that the most exciting thing to ever happen to dark matter is him beginning to research in the field. He also hates being able to tell when people are making fun of him (you and me both, buddy!)

Penny sold the car that Leonard gave her, so she gave him back the money he spent. And took a picture of them with the car and put it in a pink frame with puffy paint that says 'Best fiance ever!' He's insisting on her keeping the money, but she is earning plenty of money at her new job, so she doesn't want his money - and I think they're both being stupid, IT'S FREE MONEY!! If they don't want it, I'll take it!
I need one of these shirts. Except I couldn't afford it...

Leonard is very insecure about his insecurities. Raj and Sheldon are going to hang out in a steam tunnel (with Amy's help) to prepare for working in a mine. As a Canadian, the temperatures they're using (in Fahrenheit) make no sense.

Leonard and Penny turn to Howard and Bernadette for advice on their money thing, and they instead start fighting too. Way to go guys.

Sheldon thinks Miley Cyrus is a man. Raj educates him about Hannah Montana. The comparison to Superman makes me laugh. 
He combed back the curlicue! Clearly, he's a different person!
Apparently Howard gets an allowance, and that's just awkward (although now he's behaving like a child, so maybe it's fitting).

Sheldon is also having second thoughts about the whole dark-matter thing, and Raj inspires him with a speech about the space probe Voyager, then Sheldon freaks out because there are rats and he abandons Raj in the tunnel. Amy (and I) are impressed that Sheldon lasted a whole eleven minutes.

Apparently the solution to the whole money thing is to lay all the cash out on Penny's bed and have sex on it...  Ew
I totally would have gotten it in coins and then done this.
Raj totally blows up on Sheldon and I'm surprised, because that must have taken guts!

Alrighty, that's it for this week (seemed very short for some reason) I'll see all you BBT fans next Thursday, October 30th!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment